Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

motivasi oh motivasi

“I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” ~ Walt Disney

“Error is discipline through which we advance.” ~ Channing

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ~ George B. Shaw



what is your feeling when you always facing with the same failure? if me.. i always thinking about commit suicide..! but as a Muslim it's HARAM.. hehe.. i know that i'm that pretty nasty.. haishhh obviously i'm not a good motivator! so just dont give up okey & savor the quotes above.. tq

No comments:

Post a Comment